Press "Enter" to skip to content

Mom Says Daughter Almost Died After Ingesting Water Beads

Water grains, like Orbeez, are being marketed to youngsters, yet some moms and dads state the vibrantly tinted grains are as well unsafe to be around any type of kid. Ashley Haugen states her little girl nearly passed away after consuming the grains. On Orbeez’s web site, they caution “As with any type of international things, nevertheless, if a significant variety of Orbeez are ingested, we suggest customers to look for instant clinical interest for the guidance of a physician.”